Fuel Delivery on the South Shore
Why Choose Heating Oil?
When it comes to safety, cost savings, and even environmental benefits, you can trust that you’re keeping your Southeastern Massachusetts home warm responsibly when you choose to heat with oil. Heating oil is a cleaner, greener fuel today than ever before and continues to be one of the most abundant and competitively priced home energy options in our area.
Get Your Fuel Easily with Auto Delivery
Get total convenience with automatic delivery from Reggie’s. Let us handle ordering and scheduling deliveries for your home for you. Instead of placing orders and arranging deliveries around your busy schedule, you can relax knowing that your fuel supply is in good hands. The best part—automatic delivery is available to customers at no additional cost.
What Are the Benefits?
- Total Convenience: No need to call to request deliveries or plan them around your schedule.
- Greater Peace of Mind: Automatic delivery significantly reduces the risk of a no-fuel emergency, which can cause serious damage to your equipment.
- Smarter Spending: A custom delivery schedule translates into more efficient fill-ups, which can help you make the most of your heating season budget.
We Deliver Bioheat® Fuel
Reggie’s is a proud supplier of Bioheat® fuel. A blend of traditional home heating oil with biodiesel, Bioheat® fuel is made from natural, renewable resources such as soybean oil and recycled cooking oil. This eco-friendly fuel provides great benefits for both consumers and the environment.
- Burns cleaner, so your system operates at peak efficiency
- Provides a more efficient burn for reduced consumption (saving you money!)
- Helps extend heating equipment life
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Promotes better air quality
- Biodegrades quickly
- Virtually sulfur-free
Biodiesel is also made right here in the US, reducing our dependency on foreign oil and promoting job growth at home.
Pricing Programs for Our Valued Customers
We want to ensure everyone can afford the fuel they need to stay comfortable during our long winters, which is why we offer various pricing programs to suit every budget.
- Capped Price Program: Our Capped Price represents the maximum per gallon price you will pay for next season’s heating oil.
- Budget Plan: Our Budget Plan breaks that figure into 10 equal monthly installment payments to be paid from July through April.
- Pre-Payment Plan: The estimated cost to heat your home, as detailed under the Budget Plan above, will be paid in full during the month of July.